Which boat am I on? What’s the name of the venue?
- The name of the venue is listed on your ticket. The information on this webpage is for guests attending Amsterdam NYE Cruise @ Supperclub Cruise. If you have tickets on board DOCKS, our second boat/venue, please visit our other website www.amsterdam-nye.com
What time is the departure of the boat and when do we return back?
- Boarding time: 22:45
- Departure: 23:40
- Return: 03:00
- The event will continue one extra hour until 04:00
- Make sure to come early to avoid missing the boat
- Please remember that if you are NOT on Supperclub Cruise, and ARE on our second boat venue DOCKS, that boarding/departure times are different.
Where is the boarding location and where do we return?
- The address of the boarding location is: Pier 14 De Ruijterkade 1011 AA Amsterdam.
- It is located behind Amsterdam Central Station on the pier by the ferry toward NDSM. You can find the map either on our site “directions” page, or on our Facebook event page.
Are we allowed to bring food and drinks of our own?
- Guests are not allowed to bring food or beverages of their own to Amsterdam NYE Cruise. Drinks are available for purchase on the boat.
Do I need to bring cash only or do you have PIN machines on the boat?
- We take CASH, PIN and all major Credit cards for making purchases on the boat.
Is there a coat check/garderobe on the boat?
- Yes, we have on board a coat check/garderobe area available. Each item costs €2,00. If you have larger items such as backpacks or purses we recommend purchasing a lockers. Lockers cost €5,00 + €5,00 deposit that will be returned to you when you bring the key back at the end of the party.
Does the boat stop anywhere during the party? I may want to hop-on/hop-off or join the party later.
- The boat does not stop at any other location to let people hop-on or hop-off. Once we depart we are sailing the whole time until we return back to Amsterdam.
Is the dress-code strict?
- Our dress-code at Suppeclub Cruise is semi-strict. We encourage you to not wear casual clothing. As a reminder our dress-code is fancy/chic.
I have purchased VIP tickets. Where do I go when boarding the boat?
- Expedited entry to the event is included as part of our VIP guest’s packages. This means if you have purchased VIP please go to the front of the line and we will have our VIP host/hostess meet you and bring you to your table.